2019 Call for Application
DICE is currently accepting applications
from young people (18 – 35 years), this is a career, academic and an inclusive
professional enhancing initiative. This is a 12months mentorship programme.
There is no fee attached. Mentees must
- Have regular access to the
- Have a functional email, skype
Criteria to evaluate applications:
- A demonstrated participation in sustainable development activities during service year (NYSC).
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and respect the opinions of others.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- An energetic & positive attitude.
- A commitment to apply leadership skills and training to benefit your community or / and country after the program.
Note: We intend to shortlist 30 Mentees
across the country.
Those interested should send maximum 3-page
CV as an attachment to email@example.com,
which must include
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Deployment (NYSC)
- Phone Number, email and skype
Application form will be sent to those who
scale through round one.
Deadline is 15th April 2019 for Round One.